Aviron 2004, by Federation Francais des Societes D'Aviron; 161 pages.
An annual detailing national and international rowing events and competitions, published by the Federation Francaise Des Societes D'Aviron.
paperback, 424 pages, published 1997.
'Oxoniensia', LXI, 1996. Published by The Oxfordshire Architectural & Historical Society, Ashmolean Museum.
A journal dealing with the Archaeology, history and architecture of Oxford and its neighborhood.
-The Earlier Prehistory of the Oxford Region in the Light of Recent Research (The Tom Hassall Lecture for 1995). By Alistair Barclay, Richard Bradley, Gill Hey, and George Lambrick
- A Grooved-Ware Pit on the Seven Barrows All Weather Gallop, Sparsholt, Oxfordshire. By Lucy Howell, Tess Durden et al
- A Newly Discovered Ring Ditch and Two Late Bronze-Age Pits on East Ilsley All Weather Gallop near Church, Berkshire, 1994. By Lucy Howell and Steve Ford
- The Excavation of a Bronze-Age Ditch at the Field Test Centre at Castrol Technology Centre, Pangbourne, Berkshire. By Lucy Howell et al
- The Excavation of Two Bronze-Age Barrows, Oxford. By Andrew Parkinson, Alistair Barclay, Peter McKeague et al
- An Archaeological Excavation at Oxford Road, Bicester, Oxfordshire. By Catharine Mould et al
- The Roman and Early Anglo-Saxon Settlement at Wantage, Oxfordshire. Excavation at Mill Street, 1993-1994. By Neil Holbrook, Alan Thomas et al
- A Tenement of Roger of Cumnor and Other Archaeological Investigations in Medieval North Osney, Oxford. By M. R. Roberts et al
- Archaeological Excavations at 54-55 St. Thomas's Street , Oxford. By Alan Hardy et al
-Archaeological Investigations on the site of a Medieval and Post-Medieval Watermill at Holywell Ford, Magdalen College, Oxford. By Christopher Bell et al
- New Light on Master Alexander of Swerford (d. 1246): The Career and Connections of an Oxfordshire Civil Servant. By Nicholas Vincent
- Navigation on the River Thames Between London and Oxford in the Late Middle Ages: a Reconsideration. By R. B. Peberdy
- 'Tending to Strength, Beauty and Convenience in Building': the Staircase at Bletchington Park, Oxdfordshire. By Hilary Louise Turner
The Election of Lord Grenville as Chancellor of Oxford University in 1809. By William Gibson
- Orlando Jewitt: Wood Engraver to the Oxford Society for Promoting the Study of Gothic Architecture. By Frank Broomhead
- Spencer Corsets Limited, Britannia Road, Banbury. By Sally Stradling
- A Neolithic Flink Axe from Stanton Harcourt. By Terry Hardaker
- A Fake Scarab Seal From Argyle Street, East Oxford. By Oliver Jessop
- From Rubbish to Unique Artefact: an Unusual Archaeological Hoard from Chastleton House. By Gary Marshall
'Henley on Thames Souvenir Guide on the occasion of the Olympic Regatta 1948'
A guide to Henley and the surrounding area. Published by the Henley on Thames and District Chamber of Trade. Produced by Howard Bull Advertising in conjunction with The Berkshire Printing Co. Ltd, Reading.
Hardback, 342 pages.
'The Whispering Gallery' by John Lehmann.
An autobiography by John Lehmann, his father was Rudolph Chambers "R.C." Lehmann, a rower, and coach for Oxford and Cambridge.