Object Detail


Object Name
documents
Description
Phillimore Memorial - A summary history

Photocopied document on the history of the Phillimore Memorial fountain in Henley, erected at the town's central crossroads in 1885 and moved in 1903 to its present location near the west door of St. Mary's Church.
Also includes photocopies of letters/correspondence relating to the memorial and of a hand-drawn diagram of the fountain's plumbing.
Accession No
REF.3414
Collection
Henley
Associated Person
Associated Date
1885
1903
Associated Period
19th century
20th century

 Share